Adobe Illustrator repair software
Adobe Illustrator file recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator
Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator is a recovery software tool for damaged or corrupted Adobe Illustrator data files (*.ai files).
How to repair an Illustrator file
The manual for the repair of a corrupt Adobe Illustrator drawing project. How to repair a damaged *.ai file from Illustrator:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForIllustratorInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator
- Please select a damaged AI file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator
- Select file name for new recovered file
- Press on Save file button
How to repair Illustrator *.ai corrupted files
Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator is an Adobe Illustator repair file tool for recovering data from damaged *.ai files.
Features of the Adobe Illustrator repair tool:
- Repair damaged Illustrator files (all versions)
- Uses artificial intelligence for graphical content reconstruction and integrity checking
- Contains many specific fixes for logical errors caused by erroneous functioning of graphics editors
- Uses data swapping during recovery to save memory
- Saves recovered data into a new Illustrator file
- Repairs the Post Script data part of an Illustrator project
- AI Viewer Tool for corrupted Adobe Illustrator files
- Displays and repairs data from damaged Adobe Illustrator *.ai files
- Displays, recovers and saves information from corrupted AI (Adobe Illustrator) files
Adobe Illustrator data file repair tool helps to repair ai file (all versions). Just download and install Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator to repair Illustrator files. The damaged .ai file repair software download is available 24/7. Along with the software, we offer technical support by email for 1 year after your purchase of the AI Repair Tool.
Reliable software for Adobe Illustrator recovery
Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator recovers damaged illustrations of AI format in case of data corruption. This tool represents the best option of Illustrator recovery that fixes many data corruption threats regardless of their severity.
The online service works on any computer or tablet, regardless of the OS in use. However, the offline version works under OS Windows only. Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator application works as follows:
- Download it from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForIllustratorInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator
- Start it and choose a file of AI format for analysis
- Initiate the recovery process and wait for its completion
- Preview the results of Illustrator recovery and save it locally
- Open the recovered file in Adobe Illustrator and keep on working with it
DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator has some restrictions, users may preview the results of Illustrator recovery, but it is not possible to save recovered data. Check the recovery in the demo mode of Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator. In case of a successful recovery, you can purchase the license to remove restrictions of the free version and save restored illustrations to your hard disk.
How to Open a Corrupted AI File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator allows you to open a damaged AI file in the Adobe Illustrator graphic project and display a list of objects and data found in the file on the program page. Furthermore, it is possible to export the recovered data from an open AI file to a new *.ai file, which you can then work within Adobe Illustrator.
How to Restore an Illustrator Project
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator.
- Select a damaged .ai file.
- Run the analysis of the damaged AI file.
- Review the list of recovered objects in the program.
- Export the recovered data to a new graphic project Illustrator - available in a full version.
How to Fix an AI File
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Just install Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator and use the DEMO version to check whether the file can be recovered.
A copy of data in the Post Script format is often saved in the source project in addition to the Illustrator format for compatibility purposes. Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator repairs and saves each data format to a separate file:
- Adobe Illustrator to .ai files
- Post Script to .pdf files
In some cases, the program manages to save more data to a .pdf file. You can verify it by opening the file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. In this case, it's even more convenient to convert the .pdf file to the .ai format using any suitable converter. Otherwise, do the following:
- Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat
- Save the file in the .ps or .eps format
- Open the saved file(s) in Adobe Illustrator
- Save the project to an .ai file
Since, as a result of recovery, it is sometimes possible to recover data in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf files) more than in .ai form (Adobe Illustrator), users must convert PDF files to AI files correctly.
What is the reason that the restored .pdf file is larger than the restored .ai file? The .pdf file is larger due to the added compatibility of Adobe Illustrator files with other Adobe products. You can undo this compatibility manually and reduce the size of files with Adobe Illustrator graphic projects. But this is not very convenient in subsequent work with the file of the graphic project Adobe Illustrator. It is convenient to use Adobe Acrobat to convert PDF files to AI files. So, to convert PDF to AI:
- Open the restored .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat
- Select – File | Save as…
- Specify the file type – Encapsulated PostScript (*.eps)
- Click – Settings... button
- In the Range section, select – All
- Click – OK
- Click – Save
- Open saved .eps file(s) in Adobe Illustrator
- Select – File | Save as… in the main menu
- Now select File Type, indicate Adobe Illustrator (*.AI)
- Click – Save button
Converting PDF to AI can also be done using third-party services or special tools.
Customer's reviews and ratings
If your drawing grows into a huge drawing that weighs more than 800MB, then soon you will receive an error: "unreadable format" when you opens the .ai file again. I expected the file to be corrupted, but forgot to make a backup for the last changes. As a result, today I received my "surprise", the file was damaged. I have fixed the file before, but today I encountered the fact that the repaired file was split into .ai, .pdf. I didn't know that you can get elements in vector format from PDF.
I was surprised that even the autosaved drawing broke after Illustrator CS5 crashed. I can't say anything about the program, but if it works the same way as online repair (although there may be a difference, since the price is different), then it was difficult for me to deliver parts of the image from PDF.
Is it possible to completely repair my damaged drawing? In the trial version of the application, the file is fixed, but part of the vector graphics is missing there. Please tell me, if I saved without compatible with PDF, will the program be able to recover the rest of the elements? Judging by the comments, the program restores part of drawing in PDF format, I would like to get an answer.
My file was saved with errors, because of which this one stopped opening. The program helped to restore the previously saved version of the file, but shadows for the texts has been deleted
Adobe Illustrator say that "file is damaged", and it could not be opened. After I get recovered file .AI and .PDF, I was confused because I have not Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat program on my PC. I had to use a third-party service to convert .PDF to .AI, because .PDF file was large then .AI. P.S Some elements are restored as separate layers during convert